Requirements: Android version 2.1 and up
1) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Video Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. According to the test results on dual-core devices, it shows up to 70% performance improvement than single-core devices.
2) CPU OPTIMIZATION - Provides highly optimized Codecs and Rendering Engines for the processors including ARM® NEON™ and NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2.
3) PINCH ZOOM - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across screen.
4) SUBTITLE SCROLL - Scroll on subtitle text and playback position will be adjusted to match previous or next subtitletiming.
5) BETTER SUBTITLE READABILITY - Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
6) ANDROID 4.1 - Fully supports Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle Tracks.
- Sub Station Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi/.sami) with ruby tag support.
Sometimes license checking could fail on the first run.
It typically happens when current time or time zone settings are incorrect, or Internet connection is unavailable. Please check the time setting and Internet connectivity.
What's in this version:
- Fixed broken background play in 1.7.3
- Added title bar clock/battery display option for tablet devices
Note: Please remove all previous version and codec